The present general conditions applicable to payment services are also applicable to the services of acquiring cards as a means of payment ("acquiring") by Paytpv through the virtual TPV integrated in the "booking engine" of AVAIBOOK.
For the purposes of these general conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
- "Payer": a natural or legal person holding a payment account who authorises a payment order from that account or, in the absence of a payment account, the natural or legal person issuing a payment order.
- "Payee": a natural or legal person who is the intended recipient of funds which have been the subject of a payment transaction.
- "Payment service user": a natural or legal person who makes use of a payment service, either as payer, as payee or both.
- "Payment transaction": an action, initiated by the payer or by the payee, consisting of placing, transferring or withdrawing funds, irrespective of any underlying obligations between the payer and the payee.
- "Booking engine": technological platform owned by Avaibook On-Line, S.L., in which owners and managers of holiday rentals can manage their bookings, both with "non-transactional" tools (with planning functionalities, calendars, etc.) and transactional tools, through a booking and collection management engine.
- "Traveller": the holder of the card used to make the payment, through the virtual TPV integrated in the "booking engine" of the holiday rental and, therefore, the payer of the payment transactions.
- "Client": the owner or manager of the holiday rental who is the beneficiary of the payments made by the "traveller".
- "Business day": bank business days.